How Can I Claim?

The first step will be to speak to a solicitor who specialises in harassment, and they will be able to assist and advise you of your next step.

By contacting HH Legal, you will receive fee and impartial advice,  without any obligation on your part.  The initial steps will involve taking a statement of the chronological order of events in order that a letter of claim can be sent to the appropriate person.